Thursday, September 3, 2009

St C Glee!


Okay so in high school, I proudly teched it up on a daily basis with my best friend Shane in a group called the St. C Singers. We were a traveling show choir and sang/danced all over Ohio, West Virginia and Indiana. We also went to New York City, Nashville and the Bahamas. It is surely my favorite bunch of memories from high school and some of the best times I've ever had. Now, the St. C Singers have a new director, screw you Berk, and have won the Glee competition! From what I can understand, this is either a national or regional competition in which the Singers filmed a commercial to be played before a new episode of Glee airs on FOX. We are all very excited for the Singers and are wishing them an awesome season! I will be going to the competitions with my parents to cheer on my sister Katie!

No comments:

Post a Comment