Sunday, August 30, 2009

He Grants Sleep to Those He Loves

Tomorrow is my first day of class at my very new school, Wheeling Jesuit University. I transferred in from Ohio University last spring. I'm majoring in theology and have already had one professor advise me against it. I think it's because I have such a hard time explaining my desire to study the Christian religion. I've never been able to pin it down, but it has become very clear to me that it's the only thing I want to study...well, aside from anthropology. Alas! I am making plans to apply to seminary next year with the hopes of beginning on the path to clergydom by the time I am 24. I am, of course, doing all these things with the knowledge that my path is not yet defined and that God may speak to me in a way that makes me change my plan of study.
All of this being said, I still have to take chemistry...and logic. I'm rather nervous that my grades will not be up to par. This is the main reason for deleting my facebook. Well, seeing as how it is 1 am....I'm off to bed. Goodnight!

In vain you rise early,
and stay up late,
toiling for food to eat—
for he grants sleep to those He loves.
Psalm 127:2

No comments:

Post a Comment